We offer one to one and group appointments, led by fully trained wellbeing advisors who will talk through your needs, offer advice and support you to meet achievable health and wellbeing goals on a variety of topics, including:
- Losing weight, healthy eating and getting active.
- Reducing alcohol consumption or quitting smoking.
- Meeting new people and engaging with the local community.
- Managing your emotional wellbeing, including worry, stress and low mood.
- Remaining independent, safe and well at home.
- Support for carers.
- Financial, housing or employment advice.
We offer a variety of appointment types, including:
- Face to face in your home if you’re housebound.
- Face to face in your GP Practice or a community setting.
- Via a video call or on the telephone.
- Group workshops.
When your first appointment is arranged, we’ll talk to you about our client agreement, which sets out what to expect from appointments and our consent process. To learn more, please read our client agreement.